Registration and Subscription Information 2018-2019 season
Caerwent JFC Registration and Licencing
All players (Under 7 to Under 16) must be registered with Caerwent JFC as a playing member of a club team.
- All players U8 to U16 must also hold a valid league player license.
- Under 6s do not need to be registered with a league as they do not play in league organised matches.
- The club pays any fees for the player's league registration and licence.
- Team coaches must ensure ALL players are registered and licenced via the club secretary.
- Players need to complete an FA Wales registration form
Competitive youth players (U12 to U16) have a YELLOW Junior Player's license. Mini football players (U8 to U11) have a GREEN Junior Player's license.
- The club pays the fees and applies for the player's license.
- Team Coaches take ALL players licenses to EVERY match.
- Caerwent JFC will apply for players licenses when they first join the club.
- Each player needs to provide two passport style photographs for their licence to be registered.
- The club will be fined and/or the player/team suspended and/or points deducted if any unregistered players are identified or a player's licence is not available at a match.
Subscription Information 2018/2019
- Subscriptions are due as soon as a player decides to register with the club.
- Subs paid by direct debit or cash are due in the first week of each month.
- There are no refunds if a player withdraws from the team squad during the season.
- Once subscriptions are paid/ being paid the player is covered by the clubs personal accident insurance.
Subs for this season will be as follows.
- U6's & U7's £40.00
- U8's upwards £80.00
Sibling discount will be applied - Contact a coach for info.